At JCW Auto Repair Service, we take (what some may call) an old-fashioned approach to auto repair and customer service. At the same time, we stay on top of the latest in automotive technology, ensuring we’re well-qualified to take care of your Chrysler vehicle. We work on all Chrysler makes and models, including the 200, 300, Pacifica, and Town & Country. We also service and repair older models, like the Aspen, Cirrus, Concorde, Crossfire, LeBaron, New Yorker, PT Cruiser, and Sebring.
At JCW Auto Repair Service, we want you to know you can count on us to keep your Chrysler safe and reliable. Our goal is to take care of all your automotive needs, and to make your experience with us as pleasurable and convenient as possible. We are also dedicated to helping you understand auto repair, and how important it is to service your Chrysler regularly. It will save you money and extend the life of your Chrysler.
We strive to be a true dealership alternative for Chrysler drivers in Azusa. Here are just a few reasons to make JCW Auto Repair Service your go-to auto repair shop:
- Our technicians have years of combined experience working on Chrysler cars and vans, so we’re able to accurately diagnose and repair any problem that comes our way.
- We don’t give up on hard-to-solve issues.
- We treat newer and older Chrysler vehicles with the same level of respect and thoughtfulness when handling repairs.
Each time you visit JCW Auto Repair Service, we’ll conduct a professional evaluation of your Chrysler to ensure your safety and avoid unexpected breakdowns. Based on the way you drive, your needs, and your expectations for your Chrysler, we’ll also provide you with a custom-tailored maintenance plan.
Chrysler Repair, Maintenance & Services
Some of the scheduled maintenance & services that your Chrysler car, truck or SUV may need include:
- Oil Change
- Radiator Flush/Antifreeze Change/Flush
- Air Filter Replacement
- Air Conditioning Service
- Wheel/Tire Alignment
- Timing Belt Replacement
- Brake Inspection, Service & Repair (Brakes replaced if needed)
- Exhaust/Muffler Service & Repair
- Transmission Service & Repair
We have many years of experience in fixing Chryslers, along with mechanics that are up-to-date with current technology and equipment. Our knowledgeable and friendly staff, technicians and mechanics are here to help you with all of your Chrysler's service and repair needs.
Our Chrysler repair and service shop is located in Azusa, CA.